What is NFC Touch+?
NFC Touch+ is an app which lets you read and write NFC tags. You can create NFC Tag to change settings on your phone, launch applications, check-in to places, update social status, or even make phone calls or send text messages automatically. Once you create a function using our app, place the Tag in a convenient place, then tap your phone to the Tag to perform the actions stored in the Tag.
NFC Touch+ are designed to work on all smartphones with NFC technology. In order to write on your NFC tag, use the NFC Touch+ application, choose what you want it to do. Once the app is ready to write the tag, hold the back of your phone on our NFC tag and wait until your tag has been written. It will only take a couple of seconds.
To read a NFC tag, just unlock your phone and hold the back of your phone on a NFC tag. You don't need to be in the NFC Touch+ app to read a NFC tag. NFC takes traditional print marketing to the next level! To prevent others to write on your tag, just check the ‘Protection’ on the menu after you write the tag.
Please note, NFC tag will not work near metal surfaces. If you've just purchased our NFC tags, please verify that your phone is equipped with NFC technology and that NFC is turned on in your phone's settings.
NFC Tag Overview
NTAG213 has been developed by NXP Semiconductors as standard NFC tag ICs to be used in mass market applications such as retail, gaming and consumer electronics, in combination with NFC devices or NFC compliant Proximity Coupling Devices. NTAG213 is designed to fully comply to NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC14443 Type A specifications.
Target use cases include Out-of-Home smart advertisement, product authentication, mobile companion tags, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi pairing, electronic shelf labels and business cards. NTAG213 memory can also be segmented to implement multiple applications at the same time.
Thanks to the high input capacitance, NTAG213 tag ICs are particularly tailored for applications requiring small footprints, without compromise on performance. Small NFC tags can be more easily embedded into e.g. product labels or electronic devices.
NFC Tag Feature
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy
- Operating frequency of 13.56 MHz
- Data transfer of 106 kbit/s
- Data integrity of 16-bit CRC, parity, bit coding, bit counting
- Operating distance up to 100 mm (depending on various parameters as e.g. field strength and antenna geometry)
- 7-byte serial number (cascade level 2 according to ISO/IEC 14443-3)
- UID ASCII mirror for automatic serialization of NDEF messages
- NFC counter ASCII mirror for automatic adding the NFC counter value to the NDEF message
- ECC based originality signature
- Fast read command
- True anticollision
- 50 pF input capacitance
- 144 bytes freely available user Read/Write area
- Data retention time of 10 years
- Write endurance 100,000 cycles